If children are to gain confidence in life, they need the assurance that mom and dad will always be there for them and love them unconditionally – come what may. We have collected 27 ways to express your love for your child.
Loving Parents Quotes You Should Be Saying to Your Child
1. “I love you for the person you are now, not for who you will be!”
2. “I love you the way you are, not the person I could make you.”
3. “I have to smile when I see how peacefully you sleep – even if the day was exhausting with you.”
4. “You are the most important thing in my life.”
5. “I would not want to trade you for anything in the world.”
6. “You are not perfect, but perfect for me.”
7. “I do not love you because of the things you do, but because you are my child.”
8. “I love you too, if you fail.”
9. “I love you because you are just you!”
10. “There’s nothing you can do that I love you more.”
11. “There’s nothing you can do that I love you less.”
12. “I will do everything I can to keep you the unique person you are.”
13. “No money in the world equals your value.”
14. “You are without question the greatest gift I have ever received.”
15. “You are the best child you can wish for.”
16. “Having you by my side gives me the feeling of being rich.”
17. “Your development makes me happy.”
18. “You are unique.”
19. “We have many things in common, but you remain an independent personality.”
20. “You inspire me.”
21. “I admire you.”
22. “Looking at you makes life worth living.”
23. “You give me hope.”
24. “You are a winner.”
25. “Nobody could ever take your place.”
26. “Even if you should disappoint me once, I will always be proud of you.”
27. “I will always be your mother (your father). I will never leave you, I will always be by your side. “
Which are your favorite parents quotes?
Parents are the gentle and supportive pillars that hold our families together. We can expect genuine and unconditional love only from parents.
Hopefully, these quotes have shown why parents are important in our lives and inspired you to appreciate them more.
Did you enjoy these parents quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.