The fact is: life is finite. Our time is limited. That’s why it makes sense to think about life.
Because those who are aware of what life means for themselves personally can rather live the life they want.
Who thinks about life, lives more consciously and knows more about the good and the beautiful in one’s own life.
Worry about life. Life itself. And your very personal life.
What the experiences of others can give you
People of all times have always thought about life.
Here I have collected a series of quotes that can inspire you, make you think or even provoke.
What is life for you?
If you could ask for a sentence that would survive for posterity as your quote, which would it be?
Part in the comments your quote for living with us.
- “Everyone has things in life that they have to shake off and forget, and the sooner you do that, the cleverer it is.” — Fanny Lewald
2. “If you are going in the wrong direction, there is no point in increasing the pace.” — Birgit Breuel
3. “There are only two ways to live. Either as if nothing was a miracle, or as if everything was a miracle.” — Abert Einstein
4. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a minute to start slowly changing the world.” — Anne Frank
5. “Life is wonderful. There are moments when one would like to die. But then something new happens and you think you are in heaven.” — Edith Piaf
6. “What would life be, would not we have the courage to risk something?” — Vincent van Gogh
7. “One should not fear death, but one will never begin to live.” — Marcus Aurelius
8. “The biggest decision of your life is that you can change your life by changing your mental attitude.” — Albert Schweitzer
9. “Life is a journey. The less baggage you have, the more impressions you can take with you.” — Hanna Schygulla
10. “Our life is the product of our thoughts.” 一 Marcus Aurelius
11. “You can not choose how you die. Or when. You can only decide how you live. Now.” — Joan Baez
12. “Life is the most rarest thing in the world. Most people only exist.” — Oscar Wilde
13. “Life is a game. You do not make bigger profits without risking losses.” — Christine from Sweden
14. “The true art of living is to see the miraculous in everyday life.” — Pearl S. Buck
15. “I am more interested in the future than in the past, for in it I intend to live.” — Albert Einstein
16. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
17. “Every day is a small life, that is, an offer to be mastered, not a mountain that we can not go beyond.” — Liselotte Nold
18. “If I could live my life again, I would make the same mistakes. But a little earlier, so I have more of it.” — Marlene Dietrich
19. “Life should be lived but not discussed all the time.” Isabelle Adjani
20. “Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
21. “If you have the impression that life is a theater, then choose a role that is really fun for you.” — William Shakespeare
22. “Nothing is irretrievably missed as often as an opportunity that is offered daily.” — Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
23. “This day is the first day of the remaining time of your life.” — Coretta King
24. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you get.” — Forrest Gump