- You will guarantee at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Adrenaline, new loves, worries and drunkenness with friends will try to stop you and act on you like the tempting devil in the 40 days of the desert of Jesus. But you will have to be stronger.
- You will be planning time for yourself in the morning. Setting the alarm half an hour before is important: you will get precious minutes for yourself, to pamper yourself with a do-it-yourself facial treatment , to have a good breakfast, to choose your outfit carefully, to meditate. Or to press the phone snooze 6 times .
- You will not be afraid to ask questions of the boss or colleagues. Or, at worst, to Google.
- You will make friends at least with a colleague. Who told you that personal relationships and work should not be mixed, wanted to take you off the road. You must have at least one ally inside the snake nest. Better if bono.
- Are you already thinking about what will be the next job with the leap in quality? Being ambitious (and always having self-esteem at 20 as at 30, 40, 50 …) is a good thing, but please focus on the here and now. Mindfulness docet: if you think too much about the past or the future, you risk losing the present focus.
- You will not be afraid to export by presenting your ideas. If they have taken you, there will be a reason. Make the difference and give your bosses more reasons to keep and promote you. And above all to allow yourself to experience.
- You will use your weekends wisely. That is, completely disconnecting the plug, resting and above all cheering all your senses. Who has ears to understand … (cit.). But you will have no other God than point 1, yes, even on weekends.
- Do not miss your passion or your ambition. It’s ok to tiptoe and be noticed step by step, but if you know where you want to go, never lose sight of the goal . How can all this be reconciled with point 5? Well, life is always a balance over madness. Has anyone told you yet??
MUST READ How to Do a Job Interview that Really Works